I am highly gratified to tell you, my dear friends that I’ve been nominated by Little City Window for the Liebster Award. It hasn’t been long since I’ve started blogging, i am heartily greatful to Evie that she found me capable enough for this award. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me.
So, the rules are as follows:
- Thank and link back to the bloggers who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that they have asked you to answer.
- Nominate 5 bloggers who have less than 3000 followers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
And here goes the questions asked to me and my answers to them.
- If you could have any accent in the world, what would it be and why?
- How long have you been blogging for, what keeps you going?
- Where is your favourite place in the world that you’ve visited?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
- What is the most important thing to you in your life?
- What can you not leave the house without?
- What is your main interest in blogging and what do you look out for to make your next post out of?
- What is your favourite lyric of all time?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- What do you love about blogging?
- Which of your posts is your favourite?
If I could have any accent in the world, it would be my own Indian accent because I love it. 😉
I’ve been blogging for 3 months now and the 25th of December was coincidentally a perfect day to start with. I am really thankful to the person who motivated me to start blogging and today, the encouragement from my blogger friends and my parents is the thing which keeps me going on.
My favourite place in the world that I’ve visited is Kufri which is a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh, india.
If I could have one superpower, it would be of healing factor so that I could help people with their injuries both mental and physical.
The most important thing to me in my life is my relationship with my mother, father and sister.
My main interest in blogging is poetry and fiction. I don’t look out for anything in specific, anytime when something important and worthy crosses my mind or heart is the moment for my next post.
One in a million- Miley Cyrus.
They say that good things take time
But really great things happen
In a blink of an eye
Thought the chances to meet somebody
Like you were a million to one
I cannot believe it,
you’re one in a million.
The most important thing that I love about blogging is that it gives me a platform to speak and express whatever my heart feels, it doesn’t make me feel that I am bound to anything.
I hope you’ll love answering these questions:-
1. Who motivated you to start blogging?
2. What was the turning point of your life?
3. What is that one relation in your life on which you can trust blindly?
4. The place where you find complete solace?
5. Who is the most inspiring blogger among your readers list?
6. If you get a chance to go on a country tour in a car, which car would that be?
7. What is more important to you: career or relationship and why?
8. If you are confronted with a genie, , whatwill be those 3 wishes you’d ask for?
9. How do you define beauty?
10. According to you, which is the most beautiful place on Earth?
11. How long do you intend to continue with your blogging?
Feel free to answer these questions in whatever way you wish to. I’ll be eagerly waiting for them especially the 6th and the 8th question.