I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time and this time its none other than the owner of ‘The daily reads and writes’ blog, Prakash whose short and sweet poems and stories always leave a smile on my face. Many of you must be knowing him but for others, you can have a look at his post here.
So here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Use the picture for the award.
3. Answer the ten questions given to you.
4. Nominate fellow bloggers for the award to pass on.
5. Set ten question for them to answer.
And here we go with the answers to questions asked by him:
1. What is you nick name? How proud of it are you?
My nick name is ‘Chicki’, some of you might be knowing it as the name of a sweet. And I am proud of it because it describes me so well. 😉
2. Which is your favorite city and why? How related are your friends and favorite city?
My favourite city is Dehradun because of the calmness and peace it provides to my soul and also because this place has given me some of the most cherished friends and memories of my lifetime.
3. Which is your favorite food that you would like to cook yourself and eat? and tell everyone about it.
Chilli paneer and arabiata pasta. Although I’m really bad at cooking but learning is in progress. 😉
4. Given an opportunity, whom would you like to interview?
5. Write a sentence with no vowels in it. Give a try. If not possible, write a four line poem on vowels.
This is a tough question to answer but I tried for a sentence with no vowel in it:
Try thy rhythms, Gypsy!
6. What is your idea of surprise birthday treat?
for the surprise birthday treat to remain a surprise, we (I and my friends) used to plan it a day before the birthday of that friend. In a way, it used to be a surprise treat from our side to that friend of ours.
7. Which one is your favorite movie that you would like to watch when its raining heavily and your are with hot snacks and coffee?
They are two: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and The Vow.
8. How do yo imagine your dream home to be? Does it have pets? which ones? A pond? what else?
The first thing my dream house will have is a beach in front of it, the welcome room will have a wall occupied with the photographs of all those well spent memories with family and friends. It’ll have a small bedroom with round bed and a fish pot by its side, and all other necessary things you know. 😉
9. Life, for you in two sentences. It is a shit? or a shift?
life is a shift from grief to relief,
life is a shift from frown to condone.
10. With whatever may concern, when do you like? when do you comment?
I like when the topic of the post itself calls me to read it and I comment when I can connect myself to and empathise with those writings.
The nominees will have to answer these questions:
1. How did you came up with your first blog title?
2. Who is your favourite hollywood star?
3. What is the name of your favourite tv show?
4. If you were to have a library of your own, which genre of books would they have the most?
5. What type of food do you prefer the most?
6. Who is your favourite author?
7. If you get a chance to go on a world tour with a celebrity (any field), who would that person be?
8. Who is your favourite blogger?
9. Arrange these in your preference order: career, food, love?
10. Which one is your own favourite post?